Bornova | Tristramp Mansion

Bornova

Tristramp Mansion

The first known owner of the building, which was built in 1904, was the English Tristramp Family. According to the land registry records, the Tristramp Mansion, which was transferred to the Treasury of the Republic of Turkey in 1948, is currently owned by the Agricultural Control Research Institute Directorate affiliated with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs. The building, located in the garden of the Agricultural Control Research Institute Directorate on Bornova Gençlik Street, is currently unused and in need of restoration.